Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Break 2012 - Sketches 04


I biked around Newhall today and I really liked some of the buildings they have on Lyons and Walnut Street ! I spent some time sketching those buildings and then decided to bike to the closest park to catch a crowd but a sheriff called out on me since the park was closed so I had to go look for another place, and then I got hungry on the way so I stopped by at Popeye's for dinner and sure enough there were a couple of innocent souls for me to prey on! The lady in the blue shirt in the picture below noticed that I was drawing her and asked to take a picture of it!! 







I'm going to downtown Burbank tomorrow to do some more sketches and hopefully I'll be able to come up with some amazing ones! I visited there once and I really liked the place so I'm super excited!!

-Yon

1 comment: